This page provides a quick and easy to access, list of the common SEO and blogging resources that I use on this site, or have used in the past and would recommend.
- Aweber – an email marketing auto responder that handles all my signups and email newsletters. I have an article called How To Build An Email List From Scratch or here is a direct link to their site Aweber
- Bluehost – A web hosting platform for both freelancers and web developers, you can read about the company in Start a Blog on Bluehost or go straight to the site Bluehost
- CMS Commander – is a mulit site management system for when you have several WordPress sites. You can read more about what they do in How To Manage Multiple WordPress Sites
- Wealthy Affiliate – a WordPress site builder and hosting platform. Provides free sub domain websites as well as training and hosting packages and an inbuilt keyword tool. You can read about the site in Digital Marketing at Wealthy Affiliate University or go straight to the website Siterubix
As well as these software programs I would recommend the following plugins that I use on this site and have found invaluable. They are WordPress and can be found in any plugin search
- All in One SEO – A Plugin that helps posts to get indexed, you can read about how it supports your sites SEO in Why You Still Need to Work At SEO In WordPress
- SumoMe – social media, email sign up and google analytics
- CMS Commander – Links to the CMS command hub I use to manage updates across all my websites.
*Note some of the links are affiliate links and any purchases you make through them I will receive a commission, for which I am extremely grateful.